MaxiBoost is a uniquely formulated natural remedy in the form of herbal supplement that will benefit men’s health, increase sexual performance, support healthy libido, and promotes more strength and energy. It had been formulated after the Age Reviver herbal supplement, plus its extensive clinical history, the most recent research studies and the latest pharmaceutical innovations.
Maxiboost had been studied and produced by an Australian business enterprise set up in the early 90s. The business specialises in natural remedy study and research headed by Dr G Hu, with a Doctor of philosophy in Medicine from Sydney University in Australia. Dr G Hu with his team have previously provided and created compilation of industry leading natural medicines within the areas of men’s health, ageing, arthritis, allergy, blood sugar and cholesterol control including alot of other that are not mentioned here.
- Panax ginseng root.
- Cordyceps sinensis herb.
- Tribulus terrestris fruit.
- Epimedium Sagittatum leaf.
- Gingko biloba leaf.
- Psoralea corylifolia fruit.
- Morinda officinalis root.
- Cynomorium songariorum herb.
- Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome.
- Eucommia ulmoides bark.
- Cornus officinalis fruit.
- Lycium barbarum fruit.
- Polygonatum sibiricum rhizome.
- Paeonia lactiflora root.
Some of the herbal ingredients traditional uses
- Panax ginseng and Cordyceps have already been utilized in homeopathy in order to tonify Qi (essential vigor), conquer all round weak points and exhaustion and help men’s heightened sexual performance. Studies have shown that this ingredients. Ginsenosides, assist healthy sexual performance as well as sexual desire.
- Tribulus terrestris is definitely utilised in old fashioned Oriental and European remedies for the management of numerous health conditions which is popularly reported to assist sexual performance in males. Studies have shown that protodioscin, could possibly assist sexual interest and satisfaction, and keep a wholesome men’s reproductive structure.
- Epimedium sagitattum, also known as Horny Goat Weed, comes from a Chinese tale which a farmer observed their goats turning into specifically sexually productive after consuming the leaves on this herb. After that this herb has long been utilized to assist regain gone sexual interest and combat tiredness.
- Morinda officinalis, Cynomorium songariorum, Eucommia ulmoides and Psoralea corylifolia are already customarily utilised in The far east to aid sexual performance and assist sexual desire.
- Cornus officinalis, Lycium barbarum and Polygonatum sibiricum have already been utilised in The far east like a reviving tonic to help in the upkeep and enhancement of all round health.
The information written here is not meant as medical advice. Please talk to your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to taking herbal supplements of any kind.