CardioZest is a scientifically formulated natural herbal medication. It is specially designed for supporting a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Its active ingredients have been used traditionally for hundreds of years and now scientist evidence suggest that it may assist blood circulation, help maintain healthy cardiovascular system, heart function and blood pressure in healthy individuals.
CardioZest was researched and developed by G & W AUST P/L, a research based Australian company established in 1996. The company focuses on integrative herbal research spearheaded by Dr GR Hu, PhD in Medicine of Sydney University. Dr Hu and his team of researchers have already developed a series of leading edge herbal products in the field of allergy, anti-aging, arthritis, back pain, men’s health support, acne, blood sugar and cholesterol regulation, heart and blood pressure, immunity support, tinnitus, migraine, headaches, insomnia, dizziness and vertigo.
CardioZest Herbal Ingredients:
- Panax ginseng root – 200mg
- Salvia miltiorrhiza root – 900mg
- Crataegus cuneata fruit – 900mg
- Ginkgo biloba leaf – 900mg
- Paeonia suffruticosa root bark – 750mg
- Paeonia lactiflora root – 750mg
- Pueraria lobata root – 700mg
- Epimedium sagittatum leaf – 700mg
- Fallopia japonica root – 700mg
- Ligusticum wallichii rhizome – 600mg
- Gastrodia elata tuber – 500mg
- Uncaria sinensis hook-bearing branch – 500mg
- Eucommia ulmoides bark – 300mg
- Poria cocos herb – 300mg
- Panax notoginseng root – 250mg
- Schisandra chinensis fruit – 250mg
- Ophiopogon haponicus root tuber – 200mg
- Polygonatum sibiricum rhizome – 180mg
CardioZest Herbal Ingredients Traditional Uses:
The herbs in this formula have long been used as traditional medicines for supporting healthy cardiovascular system, heart function and blood pressure. Extensive research has shown that the main active components of these herbs have effective blood circulation improving, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It may help maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system and normal blood pressure.
- Modern pharmacological and clinical research has shown Salvia miltiorrhiza, Pueraria lobata, Panax notoginseng, Paeonia lactiflora, Crataegus cuneata, Ligusticum wallichii and Paeonia suffruticosa have remarkable blood circulation improving, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Fallopia japonica has long been used traditionally for inhibiting blood stasis and relieving pain. Recent research has shown that this plant is rich in resveratrol which provides multiple health benefits.
- Panax ginseng, Ophiopogon japonicus and Schizandra chinensis have been classically used in conjunction for tonifying Qi (vital energy) and nourishing Yin (body fluids), restoring normal pulse as well as boosting general health in aging.
- Gastrodia elata is a highly reputed herb and often used in combination with Uncaria sinensis and Eucommia ulmoides for helping maintain normal blood pressure.
- Epimedium sagittatum and Polygonum odoratum are well known traditional tonics. They can help fight general weakness and improve quality of life.
The information written here is not meant as medical advice. Please talk to your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to taking herbal supplements of any kind.