Joint Essentials with Co-Factors is a specially formulated supplement combining essential nutrients with cofactors for cartilage and joints. It is designed to help relieve the symptoms of Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, including joint pain, swelling and stiffness, as well as help repair cartilage, provide joint nutrients and facilitate healthy joints.
Joint Essentials with Co-Factors was studied and developed by a research team headed by Dr GR Hu. Dr Hu has over 30 years’ clinical and research experience particularly in the fields of Ageing Medicine, Immunology and Allergy at the University of Sydney and Shanghai Medical University, with a particular focus on Natural Medicine research.
Joint Essentials Ingredients:
- Glucosamine Hydrocloride – 750mg
- Green Lipped Mussel freeze dried – 80mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate – marine sodium – 50mg
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) rhizome extracts equiv. dry – 250mg
- Silica (as Siliconde Dioxide) – 6mg
- Boron (as Borax) – 454mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese sulfate monohydrate) – 520mcg
Joint Essentials Scientific Evidence
- Glucosamine occurs naturally in human cartilage, tendon, ligament and other tissues. It is a major building block of the substances that form the structural units in cartilage.When we get older, the body may lose the capability to make enough of Glucosamine, which can cause degenerative changes in cartilage and result in osteoarthritis.Supplementary Glucosamine can stimulate the regeneration of cartilage and reduce cartilage wear. Glucosamine may also help reduce joint inflammation provide temporary relief from joint pain and improve the mobility of joints.
- Similar to Glucosamine, Chondroitin is a natural constituent of cartilage. Chondroitin & Glucosamine function together in the synthesis of cartilage. Chondroitin also provides lubrication and nutrient to joints.
- Clinical research has shown that combined administration of Glucosamine and Chondroitin has better result for the management of Osteoarthritis. The Chondroitin used in this product was extracted from Shark Cartilage.
- Green lipped Mussel extracts (NZ) are rich in Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Omega-3 + Vitamins and Minerals. Clinical trials have shown that it may relieve the symptoms of Arthritis as well as support joint health.
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) has long been used as a traditional medicine for Arthritis and as a food supplement. Clinical research has suggested that Ginger has an effect on reducing the symptoms of Osteoarthritis.
- Boron, Manganese and Silica are all joint related minerals. They are essential for the production of cartilage and bone. Research has shown that deficiency of minerals may contribute to the development of Osteoarthritis and supplementation of minerals may help maintain healthy joints.
Joint Essentials Disclaimer:
The information written here is not meant as medical advice. Please talk to your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to taking herbal supplements of any kind.