GlucoPia herbal supplement is formulated for controling body sugar levels. The particular ingredients of GlucoPia have demonstrated beneficial in controlling normal blood sugar levels, assist sugar metabolic process, aid sugar regulations, sustain balanced glucose levels and overall health.
GlucoPia Herbal Ingredients:
- Berberine (as Phellodendron amurense bark).
- Lycium barbarum fruit (Goji berry).
- Momordica charantia fruit (Bitter melon).
- Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon).
- Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome.
- Diosecorea opposita rhizome.
- Poria cocos herb.
- Cornus officinalis fruit.
- Paeonia suffruticosa root bark.
- Chromium picolinate.
- Zinc citrate.
- Magnesium citrate.
GlucoPia herbal ingredients traditional uses:
- Berberine is a substance out of Phellodendron amurense bark, used traditionaly for healing wound and herbal remedy for diarrhea. The latest research has revealed its healing health benefits in increasing blood sugar metabolic process by means of induction of glycolysis and activation of AMPK – an enzyme for improving muscle glucose usage, breakdown and energy production.
- Bitter melon is a vegetable and has traditionally been used for sustaining normal sugar levels. The latest studies have shown four bioactive elements that triggers AMPK.
- Cinnamon is an ancient spice which is used in modern day desserts and cooking. Recently, studies have verified its part in the regulation of sugar-metabolism, improve of blood insulin sensitivity and support in transporting glucose into cells.
- Lycium barbarum fruit (Goji berry) is a traditional tonic. Studies have indicated that Goji berry enhances well-being the polysaccharides in it assist in balancing sugar levels.
- Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome, Cornus officnalis fruit, Paeonia suffruticosa root bark, Dioscorea opposite rhizome, and Poria cocos natural herb is traditionally used for regulation of normal sugar levels.
- Chromium, Zinc and Magnesium is directly associated with sugar metabolism, and perform a crucial role within the upkeep of balanced glucose levels.
- Magnesium improves sugar metabolism. Numerous studies have demostrated that magnesium supplementing helps to reduce the danger of high glucose levels.
The information written here is not meant as medical advice. Please talk to your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to taking herbal supplements of any kind.